August 09, 2006

I KNOW IT'S YOU

1
You are the feeling that comes on a morning
When I think of somewhere I wish I could be
Somewhere you're waking and watching the sunrise
Somewhere you’re dreaming of me

We are the dreamers who listen to feelings
Who keep on believing the world can be new
Someone is humming a song in the morning
It's rising and falling and I know it's you

2
You are the lover who's living inside me
Searching for someplace where lovers don't cry
Someplace where feelings don't change with the seasons
And innocence never dies

We are the dreamers who listen to feelings
Who keep on believing the world can be new
Someone in sunlight, a song in the morning
It's falling and rising and I know it's you



© 2006 Phil Johnson

1 comment:

Manos Unidas said...

Que belleza, pensar que todos podemos ser todos en uno, si nos humanizamos si creemo y logramos retornar a lo valioso a lo natural a lo humano, a lo sentimental